29.11.11

Lee Robson


Who are you?
Lee Robson. Word alchemist, tea drinker, ne'er do well.

What have you done / what are you doing?
I'm a writer of stuff, based in the north east, trying to make a go of it. I've written for the Eagle Award nominated FutureQuake, its sister publication Something Wicked and the series of themed anthologies from Accent UK (Robots, Western and Predators are out now, and Zombies 2 and Victoriana are due to follow in 2012/2013). I've also written for the 2000AD fanzines Zarjaz and Dogbreath, and have more anthology work in the pipeline. Also, I will write for money.

My debut graphic novel, Babble (with Bryan Coyle) is due to be released by Com.X in 2012.

Why comics?
For the tears and the laughter.

Further info:
http://www.imaginarystories.co.uk
@lee_robson

No comments:

Post a Comment