Here's a collection of info that we'll try to keep updated, pointing to things of interest relating to the CCC. If you spot something (a report or photos or anything), drop us a line so we can link to it, cheers.
***UPDATE*** Listen to the full 'The Information Superhighway to your audience! Digital distribution for self-published comics' panel discussion from the Canny Comic Con! Listen HERE!
On 12th December there was a little CCC report and interview with the fabulous Paul Davidson on page 12 of Newcastle's Evening Chronicle, plus a shorter piece in the Journal (also, coincidentally enough on page 12). These are not online so I suggest you try and seek out copies.
Okay, here are the links...
- Here's the day in pictures - a big collaborative set of photos from the day: BIFF! (And if you've got some of your own, add them!)
- Ingi talks about his monster workshop at Teestoons.com: POW!
- Andy Waugh reports: ZAP!
- Cuttlefish reports: BOSH!
- Photos from James Bacon for Forbidden Planet International: ZOINK!
- Ian Mayor reports for Bleeding Cool: SNIKT!
- Ian's CCC Twitter photos: CLONK!
- Paul Thompson reports: BAMF!
- Nigel Aucterlounie (AKA Spleenal) reports: FWAKK!
- Lydia Wysocki reports: KABLOOEY!
- Brittany Coxon reports: BLAM!
- James Bacon reports for Forbidden Planet International: BOOM!
- Newcastle City Library reports, with excellent podcast interviews with Dr Mel, Jack Fallows, the Talbots and Alex & Stacey): THUNK!
- Gary Bainbridge reports: KERPLUNK!
- Stacey Whittle reports for SFX magazine blog: WHOOSH!