13.3.17

CCC2017 Guest: K Ben Clarke

Who are you?
I am K Ben Clarke, sporadic writer and artist of neglected webcomics, or a person who relates surprising well to the problems of cartoon ducks.

What have you done / what are you doing?
I've done a surprising amount of comic strips that are part of a series called Man-Children. I'm also now experimenting with work in less semi-autobiographical-comics-with-homicidal-penguins, like my first Paper Jam comic Necro-Nancy.

Favourite comics character (other than your own)?
Doctor Victor Von Doom... Why? Have you never read comics - he has a magic castle full of robots, do I need to say more because I can but then this will all be why Doctor Doom is the best.

Further Info:
https://www.facebook.com/ManChildrenwebcomic/ - updates of my things get posted here as I've neglected twitter and tumblr more than my own webcomic.

No comments:

Post a Comment