31.1.17

CCC2017 Guest: Tom Boyle Illustration


Who are you?
Tom Boyle Illustration

What have you done / what are you doing?
In the past I’ve made comics about sci-fi space stuff and viking warriors and alien chefs and various other nonsense, most recently I created a small piece of sequential art entitled Rocket Wizard - very subtle I know, hopefully I will be debuting this in print at Canny Comic Con. Other than my freelance illustration work I’m working on a few comic things at the moment but they are top secret so stop asking me about them!

Favourite comics character (other than your own)?
I’d say it’s a toss up between Corey Lewis’ ‘Sharknife’ and Brandon Graham’s ‘Earthling J.J. Catingsworth the 3rd’.

Further info:
Website - www.tomboyleillustration.com
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/pandafunkteam/
Twitter - @PandaFunkTeam

No comments:

Post a Comment