9.2.17

CCC2017 Guest: Brittany Coxon



Who are you?
Brittany Coxon

What have you done / what are you doing?
I make comics that mostly appear in the Paper Jam anthologies such as Making and that, Happy and that and Newcastle and that.
I make paper cut art that is mostly colourful and occasionally based on burlesque performers. I also make 3D paper shape kits and greetings cards, some with a comics theme. Recently I drew a series of silly mini comics while helping young people make their own mini comics. I like mini comics and think there's a lot that can be done with eight tiny tiny pages.

Favourite comics character (other than your own)?
Nimona! From Nimona. Who wouldn't want to be able to turn into a shark? This comic is rather good, it's clever, it's funny and has emotions.

Further info:
https://www.facebook.com/BrittsLittlePaper/
@brittcoxon

No comments:

Post a Comment