9.2.17

CCC2017 Guest: Nigel Dobbyn


Who are you?
I am Nigel Dobbyn, comic artist and illustrator on 2000AD, Sonic the Comic, The Beano, Classical Comics, Sparkle World etc.

What have you done / what are you doing?
Recently I've done a couple of Ace Trucking Company strips for 2000AD, Goblin Princess for Sparkle World and comics and covers for Dogbreath and Zarjaz. I am currently doing the artwork for a multimedia project with the band Death Ingloria called The Wolf On Board and have a Lovecraft-themed colouring book out from Arcturus Press called The Cthulhu Colouring Book.

Favourite comics character (other than your own)?
My favourite comic character is probably the Gronk from Strontium Dog, or Roger Langridge's Fred the Clown, although I had a lot of fun writing and drawing Billy the Cat for the Beano.

Further info:
handtoeye.deviantart.com
@nigeldobbynart on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment