15.11.11

Brittany Coxon


Who are you?
Brittany Coxon - Illustrator and Designer.

What have you done / what are you doing?
I once made a comic in 24 hours, it was called Not Mushroom for Thought. I also drew a strip in Food for the Dead, brainchild of the one and only Cuttlefish. You will also find my work in a handful of Paper Jam anthologies. Most recently I have been illustrating and designing through the means of paper cutting and surprisingly both my hands are still intact; these paper cut creations, along with my comic and illustration work, will be available to browse, peruse through and even buy if you feel so inclined.

Why comics?
It has become apparent to me that I like the following things:
  1. telling stories
  2. drawing things
  3. putting things in order
  4. making things
  5. sharing these things with other people
As you can see, all of this can be achieved with comics. Yay.

Further info:
http://britthub.co.uk
http://britt7094.blogspot.com/
@Britt7094

No comments:

Post a Comment